* Fixed an issue where video uploads would fail with the "413 Request Entity Too Large" error.
* Fixed some, if not all, HTTP request errors.
* Fixed a connection bug with 'Games For Windows Live' games.
* Fixed a bug where Battlefield 3 would crash when Xfire In-Game is enabled on DirectX 10 graphics cards.
* Improved frame rate on broadcasts for viewers.
* Fixed minor bugs with game definition parsing.
* Updated IME system and added IME support for XIG Web Browser.
* Changed spelling of "Minimize to notification bar" to "Minimize to notification area" in Options.
Xfire is a free tool that automatically keeps track of when and where gamers are playing PC games online and lets their friends join them easily. It works regardless of game type, server browser, or gaming service that a player is using.
Xfire combines instant messaging, a server browser, peer-to-peer file downloads, in-game messaging, screenshot and video capture and one of the most active gaming communities in the world into a small, simple package. Best of all, it's free!
|Title:||Xfire 1.149 Build 45547|
|File size:||8.28MB (8,684,856 bytes)|
|Requirements:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Date added:||May 5, 2012|