-  Limit clause ignored when sort order is remembered
- [interface] View name not seen in navi panel (MySQL 5.1)
- [display] Right frame reloads after displaying SQL result(zero rows)
- [interface] Fixed missing Codemirror for inline query edit when exporting a result set
- [auth] Multiple Navigation panels bug still present
- [users] Error in create user + underscore + create database
- [display] Profiling chart shows wrong data
- [auth] JS includes missing in auth config error page
- [display] Missing image extension
- [display] Added missing icons in original theme
-  Query error after search
- [display] Chart title is getting wrong within chart export
- [interface] Header links except 'More' hide after closing dialog
- [interface] "More" actions in table structure
- [privileges] PMA_sqlAddSlashes() does not quote the table names correctly
- [designer] Error messages do not appear in the Designer
- [interface] Suhosin patch warning incorrectly displayed
- [interface] Server status page: Incorrect dialog box titles
- [structure] DROP does not work on defective VIEWs
phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
|File size:||3.45MB (3,621,225 bytes)|
|Requirements:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Date added:||May 5, 2012|
|Author:||phpMyAdmin devel team|