Description of iTunes 10.6.3 (32-bit)
* Addresses a problem where iTunes may become unresponsive when syncing an iPad (1st generation) that contains an iBooks textbook
* Fixes a problem where photos synced to a device may appear in an unexpected order
* Resolves an issue where iTunes may unexpectedly delete playlists created on a device
* Fixes issues where iTunes may unexpectedly delete apps on a device
* Improves overall performance and reliability
iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it's an entertainment superstore that stays open 24/7.
- Organize your music into playlists
- Edit file information
- Record compact discs
- Copy files to an iPod or other digital audio player
- Purchase music and videos on the Internet through the built-in iTunes store
- Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music
- Encode music into a number of different audio formats.
This is the 32-bit version.
|Title:||iTunes 10.6.3 (32-bit)|
|File size:||73.67MB (77,251,480 bytes)|
|Requirements:||Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7|
|Date added:||June 12, 2012|